Sunday, February 22, 2009

Beihai Park - Chinese tourism scenic spots

Beihai Park located in the downtown area in the north-west of the Forbidden City, and as a result of China Shipping, the South China Sea, said the three sub-sea named after. There was Liao, Jin, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties gradually build 5 from the emperor Gong Yuan, China's oldest, most complete, comprehensive and the most representative one of the royal garden. Park to the whole mythology of A pool of three mountains "(too much liquid pool, Penglai, the abbot, Chou) the idea of the layout, in the form of unique, deep rich color fantasy mood.

Beijing Beihai Park was built in the Liao Dynasty, the expansion of the repair history,?????to large-scale conversion, the basic form of this pattern, since nearly the Millennium History of our country's oldest existing, to preserve the integrity of one of the royal garden.

Beihai Park since before the Revolution, all of the Royal Regency, covering about 69 hectares of land, water surface area of 39 hectares, the park's landmarks for the Qionghua located in Baita Temple Wing of the island.

Baita Jian Year in 1651, Junji clearance for eight years, as a result of the Tibetan lamas get mad at the request Khan-built, Beijing is a city most famous La Mata, the whole building elegant Qingli, the rough is different from other magnificent La Mata. The following review for the tower dome bowl, setting a positive vision of the gate, dedicated to the Sanskrit "with 10 comfortable," by Tasha Three-phase round, disk-day, construction sites, Yang, a round-ray, the Pearl of the flame Xiangdie bottom-up component.

As a result of Emperor Qianlong obsession "Garden of Music", so in the southern North Sea in large-scale replica garden, the garden also in possession of numerous treasures, unfortunately, in the Eight-Power Allied Forces invaded Beijing in conjunction with the Yuanmingyuan was robbed , The park building has been damaged.

The Empress was a pleasure rest of the royal garden, restored in 1925 after the park opened to the outside world. In recent decades, has been constantly training and maintenance. The Beihai Park is a national 4A level scenic areas, scenic areas into Qiongdao, on the north shore of scenic spots, Town area, east coast area, a botanical garden in the North Sea in five parts, each with its own characteristics, there are well-known scenic spots Pu Ho, vegetarian restaurant, vegetarian for a better tomorrow, King Hall, the snow quickly together, Nine Dragon Wall, Five Long Ting, Xiao Xitian, and so on, weeping willow in the park Shade, Calocedrus pines, the garden dies, scattered pavilions, temples Sensen not only maintained gardens in the north of the atmosphere Reproduction is also the landscape of southern Subtle grace.

The construction of the North Sea from an old myth: It is said that Hao Han's has three mountains on the East China Sea, known as Penglai, Chou, abbot; long life lived on the mountain gods of death. Qin Shi Huang unified China, Xu FANG sent to the East China Sea search for immortality medicine can be a Obtained. By the Han Dynasty, Emperor also start with a long life dream of immortality can still find no results, then ordered to dig in the north of Chang'an a large pool, "pool is too fluid," the pool of three stacked rockery, respectively Penglai, near Chau, the abbot named three mountains. Since then, successive emperors like to follow the example of "a pool Mountain "in the form of the construction of the Royal Gong Yuan. Beihai is taken in this way - a symbol of the North Sea," too liquid pool "," Qionghua Island "is the Penglai, in the water in the original" Mission City "and" Hill rhinoceros Taiwan " Chou is a symbol and the abbot. Garden "Lvgong hole", "Um immortal," "Sin for copper plate Ruth," and many other relics of the Qiuxian The first is a general of the North Sea waters, there are islands in the water "Yao Island." Jin started digging pile Lake Hill, the expansion of Yao Island, called "Qionghua Island," built on the island, "Yao Guang Temple", "Han Guang Temple", from Bianliang (now Kaifeng) moved to Burgundy Yue Hua stacked stone rockery, North Sea have begun to take shape. Yuan Dynasty Qionghua continued expansion of the Island, called "Long live the Hill" and "Longevity Hill," 'Hill ditch, "and use it as the capital of the Center for the construction of large, so" first in the North Sea after Beijing. "Ming Dynasty, the palace became the North Sea After the Garden, Xiyuan said, before digging in the South China Sea, east coast of bulldozers, rhinoceros and the City Mission Hill land link with Taiwan, and "Kim Dong Yu Ao Bridge." Qing Dynasty, Han Guang-Dian Li tower built on the site of Temple, "White Pagoda Temple", later renamed the "Temple Wing," said Qionghua Island for the Baita Mountain. Qianlong period of the North Sea and carried out large-scale construction, construction for 30 years. Guangxu of the times, she embezzled military naval repair of the North Sea, for pleasure. After the Revolution of August 1925, the North Sea into the park to be open to visitors, but poor management of waste gradually, to the establishment of the People's Republic of China on the eve has become an overgrown with weeds, mud deposition of the Huang Yuan. After the establishment of the People's Republic of China, Beihai Park is listed as national key cultural , And three sea dredging, repair buildings, increase the facilities, the North Sea so that the more wonderful, the people rest of the tour destination. In 1987, Beijing in the North Sea as one of the new King 16.

From the south gate entrance, the path was built in the Yuan Yong-bridge, see the "heap cloud", "Ji Cui," the two Painting of St. Paul, in the face of the whole park is at the center - Qionghua Island, referred to as Qiongdao. If the shade cover on the island, linked to the Diange. Junji built opposite is the beginning of 2008 (1651) of the White Pagoda Temple, the Qing Emperor Qianlong 2008 (1743) to Wing On Temple. The main building has a Falun Dian, Ching Palace, the Temple Pu, side hall in a palace Gallery veranda, the Drum Tower 10 minutes, and so on. Bottom-up, depending on the building and the mountain. Empress Garden, after that year were often temple to burn incense and worship anger. Dianqian Ching, has "Margaret Di" and "win argument", "according to Cloud" and "well meaning" four booths, elegant and symmetrical appearance. This Baita on television. White Pagoda was built eight years Junji (165 ). The Tibetan La Mata, 5.9 meters high, the tower was shaped Aquarius, the upper two floors for the bronze canopy, located on top of the Pearl of gold Tasha, under the build-angle Tazuo Sumeru. Tower possession of scripture Lama, the mantle and two relic. There is a small tower before the elegant hall as a result of good.

Qiongdao the west Is the emperor of the Qing Dynasty when the park closed, hosted a dinner in honor of procedure or the heart Yue Dian. Bring up the rear of the floor, Xiao Qing Emperor Qianlong line with his mother after the winter ice to watch throw competition. In the north-west of the read kurau there, kept the building from the Wei, Jin Ming Dynasty to the Fateh 340, Tiba more than 210 pieces of stone to 495. Embedded wall Mo Ke's Palace of the "three Greek Church Fateh", calligraphy called for the original?????. Lin also with the Light Temple, and extended Pavilion smoked south of the mountain, "Sin for copper plate Ruth."

Qiongdao the northeast slope of the towering old trees, here is "Eight Harvard," one of the "Qiongdaochunyin." Along the Qianlong Royal title of "Qiongdaochunyin monument" next to the road ahead may be through a tortuous way, "Chunting see" and "look at the gallery" in front of the natural scenery like a landscape painting, so beautiful. Gallery outside of the lake and a pile of stone Youdong Shishi, the endless changes.

Along the foothills north of the lake, there was Empress Fishing, boating, after a rest, whom the Church Lan Yi, Fang Shan restaurant is now open. Tong Yi-lan to the east "between Pu Ho" and "vegetarian restaurant," two groups of buildings, sophisticated layout, quiet environment, and constitutes a park in the park. Empress of the Qing Dynasty, the ministers in Ho Chang Pu between feast. Department of vegetarian restaurant of the Royal palace of the Qing Dynasty, is also Dili rough set of well-known painting by the artist. Archery is the outside review. To its south, "Tong Chun-Yu Lin," Hall, the Department of the East, "Shannon-room," the West is "wonderful view room."

It's built to the north-west has a small hospital in the water, saying "Linglong", and Qulang connected. This discount to the north-east of the hospital, "the main Keting Before viewing a 800 years of Guhuai. And then north of the square there is a "Silkworm altar," the Department of the Qing Dynasty Empress who worship God silkworm, Beijing is also one of the nine altar. Westbound from the silkworm altar, not far from the studio to listen carefully, with an area of 4700 square meters, was Emperor Qianlong Bookstore, said the small Qianlong Garden. Later, for a Prince Study. Lent is a pause to Western Hall of Heavenly Kings. Phoebe main hall of the Department of Architecture, here is the translation and printing of the Tripitaka. The Glass Pavilion is the back-fat-free coupons beam structure of the hall, the glass wall Qianman Buddha, dazzling. Hall of Heavenly Kings on the west side, Block 424 with seven-color glazed brick into the Nine Dragon Wall. It was built Qianling 21 (1756). 25.86 m long, 6.65 meters high, 1.42 meters thick, three of China's most famous Nine Dragon Wall in a fine. Nine Dragon Wall along the southbound, there is a "Iron Ying Bi", 3.56 meters long, 1.89 meters high, texture and color as iron, carved on both sides to the cloud With the monster, for the relief of the Yuan Dynasty art. Yingbi iron to the north, there are three Jinyuan La. The main building was once the Emperor Qianlong before and after the ceremony changing the Department of Recreation and other Museum. 44 Qing Emperor Qianlong (1779), for the protection of Wang's "fast clear when the snow Tie", a building courtyard, "Snow fast together." West Five lake pavilion, was built eight years Junji (1651).

Five distinct sub-ting, fly away gold color, Yuan Wang Wulong, as floating, it said "Five Long Ting." Empress of the Qing Dynasty are here for the full moon, fishing, pleasure to watch the fireworks. Pavilion of the corner of the West, there is a large complex with a total "Xiaoxi Tian." The "floor to poke" and "Paradise" is the main building, which is specially for the Emperor Qianlong's mother Empress Xiao-San birthday and the blessing of the construction. Wing back to the bridge, go south, they can park outside the group to board a city tour.

  Beihai Park inherited the ancient Chinese garden tradition, the Gambling Garden art director, both in the north of the gardening Hong Kuo momentum and southern Subtle private garden scene in the charm and has the magnificent Gong Yuan emperors and the solemn, religious temples, the Meteorology Series and an integral whole, the Chinese garden art Treasure.

Click for more

No comments: