Da Juesi located in the western suburbs of Beijing Hill Terrace, was built in four years, Liao Yong Ham (1068), with a total area of more than 6000 square meters, known as the "temple of the Western Hills 300 giant brakes." Da Juesi ride west to east, and use nearby building, the main building from east to west as follows: 10 minutes Drum Tower, the Hall of Maitreya, the Main Hall, the permitted immeasurable life, Great Mercy , The stupa, Longquan and so on.
There are eight major Taijue Si King: Shan Lee Teng placed at the entrance of the Park, the rock carvings of the story rather than the pond water animals, the four-Tang Yi and North Magnolia courtyard of the Ming and Qing dynasties of Magnolia, immeasurable life prior to the Millennium Hall of Ginkgo biloba, all-around Temple's two springs, on the eastern side of the Longtan Bricks of the Liao Dynasty, North Magnolia ri Bi Yun and Shi-ching at the top of the Jialing temple pagoda. Jialing the auspices of the Qing Dynasty for Pagoda Buddhist stupa of the Jialing and shaped like the North Sea, the White Pagoda Park, the tower next to the towering pine and cypress, beautiful scenery. Address: Beijing Haidian District, near the hot springs.
Click for more china-historical-sites.blogspot.com