Saturday, December 13, 2008

When Yang's Tomb - Chinese tourism scenic spots

In the county seat Lok Wushi foothills of the southern suburbs, the South back north surface tomb three meters wide, deep into the 3.5 meters, Li 2 lions at the entrance, a headstone engraved with "Mountain Song Mr. Yang Wenjing Tomb of God" for the next integrated 2006 (1470) Xunanyushi The Tengzhao book division. Early in 1986, the Provincial Cultural Bureau, the county government allocated 5 30,000 yuan for the Deaf repair. To build a tomb decorated archway, the grand old fashioned, important questions in front of the building, "with the topic of South East Road" after the inscription "authentic, he was admitted."

Click for more

No comments: