Yan Ling Monastery is located in Mentougou District Qijia Qijia Township Village. Tang was founded in Takenori years, after years of positive million in reconstruction, and to read between the Ming Yongle Temple nuns. Ling Yan squat Kim Joo-Monastery North Hill. Temple to the south, the original Hall of the Mountain Gate, the Drum Tower 10 minutes, Prince Hall, founder Garan together, as well as the Main Hall Inter-dozen side hall in a palace car. During the War of Resistance Against Japan, Yan Ling Monastery most of the Japanese army were burned, leaving only Main Hall. Main Hall's architecture as a whole reflects the way the Yuan Dynasty and technology. Dianding the gable and so on in the Qing Dynasty had been converted. Hall is dedicated to Sakyamuni Buddha, Bodhisattva, as both sides of the copper 4, before a small Buddha statue row 4, as many as 50 Hall of plastic on the eastern side of Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei, as, under Taiwan's niche, like the west side to shrines, Buddha back on top Garuda. Yan Ling Monastery was also present: 22 years of integrated (1486), "the rehabilitation of Hope Yen Monastery in mind," the monument and six Jiajing (1527), "Yan Ling Monastery repair tablets."
Click for more china-historical-sites.blogspot.com